Who in the world designed women's jeans to either be just one length, or ....'short', 'regular', 'long'? Who do these designers use to come up with the "one length fits all"! It's absurd! No matter what style jean I like, I am going to end up with a "skinny jean." When I get any style hemmed I always have to take out any curve the pants have at the bottom (or don't get them hemmed and wear "stripper" shoes everyday to the grocery store so I don't walk on the back!)
Why can't someone come up with women's jeans, sold like men's jeans - Waist size x length. It would make life so much easier for those of us that are vertically challenged!
At the end of the day, I walked away with two pair of jeans (neither of which I can wear right now with a flat pair of shoes without having to cuff them up) but... I did find some I like.
Thanks to those brands for making my day some what easier!!!
Gap - The Low Rise Boot cut (Above)
Express - Denim Editor Pant



No comments:
Post a Comment