Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Decorating Is A Process


.
My chair finally came in and it looks PERFECT in its new place!  I am 100% in love with how it fits in our den. 
To pull the area together I knew I needed a side table.  I have been thinking about a blue and brown table that I discovered several weeks ago at Home Goods so last night I just had to go back and get it. Sure enough, it was the last one left so it was simply meant to be!  I also found this cute silver lamp for only $15 to accent the area.
(Please excuse the poor quality pics taken with my phone)

  We still have a long way to go with decorating including pictures on the walls and much much more but....it will come.  I am taking my time and purchasing items I am truly in love with; that's my motto and I am sticking to it!

2 comments:

Leslie Nichols said...

It all looks great!!! And I totally have that lamp base too :) Can't wait to see more decorating!

Sara said...

I love it!!