Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Lifesaver

If you have not had it...consider yourself lucky.
I am talking about the "crud" that's been going around.
I have been battling something for WEEKS now and I am just over it.
I would run a fever one day. Have sinus and head congestion the next.  An ear infection on top of a sinus infection.  And then all the symptoms of the flu (even though I still tell myself I never had the flu).
It has been miserable. 

The only thing that has been my saving grace (yes, even more then all the meds I have been on) is The Body Shop's Shea Body Butter.
Click for enlarged view
I swear to you, this stuff is a miracle.
I have been blowing my nose 1,000 times a day with anything in reach; paper towels, napkins, terrible rough tissues at work.  Right now I SHOULD look like Rudolph but I don't.
It's incredible.
I lather on this body shea butter all around my nose (very sexy) and surrounding dry areas and by the next morning, BOOM.  Soft and soothed as a baby's butt. 


No comments: