I know I am just preaching to a crowd but goodness gracious life has been crazy busy! I have not been home in several weekends due to some fabulous activities with family and friends, one of them being this little girl below getting engaged!
Lori and Randy are a match made in heaven and I can't wait to celebrate all year long leading up their nuptials next spring! Bring on the wedding festivities! Lori and Randy, I could not be more excited for you and Randy, I could not have picked a better dude for my friend :)
Love.
Last week we also had our backyard ripped out and put back in brand new! I will share some before and after pictures later but to give you a quick idea....Our "before" backyard was full off tree stumps, flower beds, dead plants and 1000000 different types of grass.
Matt and I are both simple people so we had A to Z Farms come in, tear everything out, lay down zoysia sod and new beds around the house. During the process we also decided on an irrigation system as well as a total change in the front flower beds. We ended up ripping those out too and starting over. Our backyard and front flower beds are so much more open and "clean" now.
We obviously need to water now to green it up but it will get there! One step at a time!


No comments:
Post a Comment