You know you are getting old when you are excited that its raining outside because you are thinking about your grass.
That's me.
I could care less today that my hair turned frizzy walking into work.All I cared about was that the rain is feeding our yard and saving us some money from running our irrigation system; again, old people problems!
This was our yard in March. A lovely sampling of MANY types of grass with overrun flower beds full of tree stumps and weeds. I wish I had a better picture that shows further to the left of this shot...it was a hot mess!
We hired A to Z Farms to come in, rip it all out, and start brand new!
We also had them rip out our front flower beds, plant new bushes and lay down new pine needles....work in progress on this day.
Zoysia Sod finding its new home.
Finished Product. I LOVE our "new" backyard. It looks so much bigger!
I actually enjoy looking out our back windows. Is it weird that I get so excited over grass and landscaping?!
Our front flower beds look so much neater and clean!
I guess this is the stuff you get excited about when you get old!
LOVE the husband for taking on the Project Manager position with this project; it exceeded my expectations!!
We have owned our house a year to this month and I fall more and more in love with it everday.


1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment