Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas- A little long overdue!

(Again, please excuse me how far behind I am on posts! I know that it is January 18th but...can't it be Christmas year round?!)

Anyway,
This was, hands down, one of the best Christmas' yet. Mainly because I was able to pull off both Christmas with "Charleston's" family as well as mine and....the newest addition to our family celebrated her first Christmas morning with a visit from Santa! Words can't describe how the dynamic of a family changes when a new one is added to the family but it brings so much more excitement to opening presents and celebrating the holiday together!

I spent Christmas even with "Charleston's" family and we did "Christmas morning" on Christmas eve, followed by dinner and the Christmas Eve service at their church, Myers Park Presbyterian. On Christmas morning, we woke up and drove back to Kernersville to meet mom and Dad, Sister, Olivia and Sam and have Christmas morning with my family!

I tried my hardest to use my camera as much as possible but there were so many other fun things to do besides snap pictures!

Here are a couple to show some of my most favorite people in life!

**Click any picture to view larger**
On Saturday night we had Christmas at Grandmas.
Mattie and Griffin (my cousins)
On Christmas morning it started snowing.....and didn't stop....we measured the amount of snow on our patio table and by Saturday night we were at 9 inches!
Olivia had a long Christmas morning with her new toys from Santa. She was due for a nap while we were at Paw-Paws house.
Livi got a new pair of boots for Christmas! That sweet little face in her Christmas onsie!
Mom, "Charleston" and I got Dad the Muck hunting boots he has been wanting. They got used that morning while dad shoveled the drive-way!
Sister and Livi having Christmas morning breakfast!
Mom wanted a new facebook profile picture...I think it turned out well!
Christmas morning at the Higgins house
Mom and Olivia
"Charleston" is going to go on a shopping spree at the Bass Pro Store!

She was focused on the presents in front of her!
The Howard Family. I think Olivia wants her present back!
I got her some new PJ's!

Sweet tired baby face. She has added so much happiness to our family; I can't even explain!
Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

No comments: