2010 was one of the best years in my kitchen.
I experimented with all kinds of foods but for the most part stuck close to home with a little spin on some traditional favorites. I found several websites for online recipes that I fell in love with and stocked up on my spice cabinet so as to never shy away from a recipe with too many ingredients! It was also the first year in a long time that I have had another mouth that I could feed and was worth cooking for. It’s hard to get motivated to bust out a new recipe when you are the only one eating it. “Charleston” was my guinea pig and he was good at the job. He is easy to please and I feel like he appreciates me cooking for him which makes the world of difference since he knows how much I love doing it!
Overall, 2010 brought several recipes that have become staples in my kitchen and will be for years to come:
I experimented with all kinds of foods but for the most part stuck close to home with a little spin on some traditional favorites. I found several websites for online recipes that I fell in love with and stocked up on my spice cabinet so as to never shy away from a recipe with too many ingredients! It was also the first year in a long time that I have had another mouth that I could feed and was worth cooking for. It’s hard to get motivated to bust out a new recipe when you are the only one eating it. “Charleston” was my guinea pig and he was good at the job. He is easy to please and I feel like he appreciates me cooking for him which makes the world of difference since he knows how much I love doing it!
Overall, 2010 brought several recipes that have become staples in my kitchen and will be for years to come:
The Best “Large Group” Dinner
Chicken Spaghetti
Find it Here: Chicken Spaghetti
...
...
...
Best Snack
Rustic 5-Spice Potato Chips (served with a side of homemade ranch!)
...
...
...
...
Best Breakfast
Baked Cinnamon French Toast
Baked Cinnamon French Toast
Find it here: French Toast Bake
...
...
...
...
Best Homemade Steak House Dinner : AKA - Man Food
Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion-Blue Cheese Sauce
Find it here: Steak and Cheese Sauce
...
...
...
...
Best Mac and Cheese
Fancy Macaroni
Fancy Macaroni
Find it Here: Mac and Cheese
Find it Here: Chicken Mac and Cheese
...
...
...
...
Best Simple Quick Dish for Girls Night
Baked Lemon Pasta
Baked Lemon Pasta
Find it Here: Baked Lemon Pasta
...
...
...
...
Best Sandwich
Homemade Chicken Patties with Chives, Ginger and Garlic (make these babies and put them on a Sesame bun with a THIN spread of Mayo, lettuce and onion!)
Homemade Chicken Patties with Chives, Ginger and Garlic (make these babies and put them on a Sesame bun with a THIN spread of Mayo, lettuce and onion!)
Find it Here: Chicken Patties
...
...
...
...
Best Appetizer
Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed Mushrooms
Find it Here: Stuffed Mushrooms
Find it Here: Mashed Potatoes
...
...
...
...
Best Mashed Potatoes
Three Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Three Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Find it Here: Mashed Potatoes
...
...
...
...
...
Best Biscuits
Corn Muffins with Bacon Bits and Cheddar Cheese
Corn Muffins with Bacon Bits and Cheddar Cheese
...
...
...
...
...
Best Tacos
Tyler Florence Crispy Fish Tacos
Tyler Florence Crispy Fish Tacos
...
...
...
...
Best Side Dish
Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes












1 comment:
yum! these look great!
Post a Comment