Monkey Bread
3 cans buttermilk biscuits (the cheap ones)1 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 stick margarine
1 cup light brown sugar
Cut biscuits in quarters. Shake biscuit pieces in a bag of sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place pieces in a tube or bundt pan. Do not grease pan. Boil the stick of margarine and cup of brown sugar for one minute. Pour this mixture over the biscuits. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Leave in pan for 5-10 minutes. Dump onto plate.
We continued the day with a trip to Southpark to shoe shop. Because my Mom has been wearing a pair of my hand-me-down black flip flops that I bought in college, she wanted a new pair of black sandals to replace my old ones that had seen better days. The search resulted in mom finding two pair from Nine West that she absolutely loved. Because she is the most amazing momma in the entire world, I didn’t want to see her have to chose one over the other so I just got her both! She is totally worth it in every way!
Mom is stylin' in her new kicks!


Our shopping journey then took us to Handpicked and Paper Skyscraper before settling into a booth for lunch at 300 East. It was my first time at 300 East for lunch and like their dinner menu, I was just as highly impressed. We all three ordered The Usual and hands down, I would recommend it to anyone! It was amazing!



No comments:
Post a Comment