Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Almost A Full Year Has Passed

I got this in the mail last week.....

It is so hard to believe that almost a year has already passed since this: She Is My Little Supermodel

Our family has been truly blessed with this new little addition and it is so hard to believe that I am going to have the most amazing opportunity to watch Livi grow, go to school, play sports, have boyfriends, go to college, get married, and the list goes on and on.

I know how much I look up to my aunts, Aunt Lori and Aunt Sharon for not only being amazing women but because they were my second mothers with a little "flair!" They let me stay up late; bedtimes were a "rough" estimate. They took Blair and I on trips to the beach and the mountains where it was fun to be away from Mom and Dad for the week. They spoiled us. Aunt Sharon always had the best crafts to do and Aunt Lori turned me onto shopping! They let us cook and bake and make messes in the kitchen. They were idols when I was five and they are still very much idols today. They have been 100% involved in my life since the second I was born and for this I will always be grateful.

I want to be this for Olivia and can't wait to be able to provide her with a second mother figure like my aunts have always done for me. I know my mom would not have survived raising twins without these women's help and I want to be there for Sister when it comes to raising Olivia!

Happy almost Birthday little peanut! I can not wait to celebrate with you on the 21st!

No comments: