Monday, July 16, 2012

Mother Of The Bride Dress


See this little lady below:

That's my BEAUTIFUL MOMMA!
(my fingers are crossed I will look just like her in 23 years!)

This past weekend we decided to try and cross another item off our wedding list and that was her Mother Of The Bride Dress.  Originally I thought it would be OK if she picked out a short dress but I squashed that thought really fast.  I want her to be glamorous; stand out from the other guests.  She is a very important part of our wedding and I want her to feel that way.  I want her to be special.
  She tried on several gowns and of course they all looked amazing with her cute little figure but at the end of the day we found one that none of us could get over.  

She decided that the Adrianna Papell Crystal Broach Ruched Jersey Gown was going to be her MOB dress! 
Click the link above and check out a video clip of the model in the dress.  The back is stunning the way it frames your rump hump. The way it flows makes it red carpet elegant.

The color is called Eclipse which looks like a blue slate.  I am so excited!  It's going to look gorgeous with the champagne color bridesmaids dresses.


Mom, you will look stunning!

2 comments:

Laura said...

She looked BEAUTIFUL in it!!! So glad I could be there to see it in person :)

Sara said...

Mrs. Tina will look stunning (as usual)! Love the dress!