Thursday, October 18, 2012

Upgrades

"Charleston" and I made a HUGE step in our relationship last Sunday.
It was bigger then getting engaged; bigger then buying a house....
....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I added him to my cell phone plan. GASP

We both needed to upgrade.  I think we were the last people in America to still rock the Blackberry; he was the only person I had left to BBM with.  Sad times.

Because of all the changes with Verizon, it made the most sense to add him to my plan and remove him from the plan he shared with his sisters so  that their data plan did not get upgraded.  If your a Verizon customer you know what I am talking about.

ANNNNYYYYWAAAAYS....we both upgraded to the iPhone5 and hands down, I love it.  Most people said it would be a learning curve but "Charleston" and I both already have other apple products so the learning curve is not rocket science and there is nothing you can't figure out with Google. 

My favorite feature so far....Panoramic Pictures...whoop whoop.

I started practicing my steady hand last night while we were watching TV and I took a couple shots:


Also... welcome to our middle floor of our house where we have the kitchen, eating space and "upstairs" den!  Don't get too excited, as you can tell we still lack decorations and wall color but.....its nice to move into a house and not have to do anything right away! Also please notice I have "Charleston" watching Married To Jonas. HA HA.  We had NOTHING saved on the DVR and were waiting for Modern Family to come on. 
Just another night in the Atkins/Higgins house.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay!! Look at you early adopters.
And I happen to love Married to Jonas :)

Sara said...

Also, everytime I try to post on here I have to prove I am not a robot at least 4 times.