Friday, November 30, 2012

Hump Day With Eric

.
Yes, I spent my hump day this week with my bestest bud...Eric Church

It was an awesome concert with of course, people of all walks of life. I love how a country concert in Charlotte brings out all kinds...especially on a Wednesday night; HOLY MOLY was there some good people-watching.  My girlfriends and I kept the concert low key, knowing we still had to wake up for work the next day.  Some of these people got so out of control, I don't think they planned to wake up for work until next Moday!

Long story short, Eric put on a FABULOUS concert and I had great seats with my favorites Laura and Resnick.



I saw Eric Church back in 2007 when he was traveling with Lee Brice and barely filling Coyote Joe's.  A couple years later......packed house at Time Warner Arena!

No comments: