Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bite Sized Goodness

.
We had "Charleston's" family over Sunday night for dinner and I wanted to make them a sweet treat to take home with them.  My time was super limited yesterday after church and Christmas shopping so I opted for one of the easiest "recipes" on pintrest.....
I call it:

Nut-thing Like A Pretzle Rolo

Step 1:  Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Step 2:  Lay out square butter pretzles on a baking sheet
Step 3:  Top each pretzle with a MINI Rolo
(They now sell mini rolo's in a bag on the baking or candy aisle so you don't have to unwrap each one indivudually)



Step 4:  Bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until chocolate is soft
Step 5:  Remove from oven and press a pecan half onto the top of each. 
Step 6:  Remove from cookie sheet and let cool on wax paper

DONE! 
Bite Sized Goodness

(I also made a batch with peanuts instead of pecans.  DELICIOUS!)
 

No comments: