Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Higgins Christmas 2012

Christmas this year was more then I could have ever asked for.
Good. Solid. Family Time.
I loved every second.

Mom and "Charleston" before Church on the Sunday before Christmas. 



My motha and fatha before Church



A year ago on Christmas Eve "Charleston" and I got engaged.  Time sure flies.



Dad and Olivia enjoying story time at my Grandmother's house.



My brother-in-law Sam and his little man.



Mom and Dad opening their gifts



Olivia playing with her remote control Umizoomi car from Mimi and Poppie.



Christmas is so much more fun when there are kids involved!



I couldn't get enough of this little guy.  He is such a snuggle-muffin!!!



Mimi and Olivia



Sister playing horsey.  The game you don't want to start because it will NEVER end.  "Do me, Do me, Do me" says Olivia.



We picked names this year to give gifts at my Grandfathers house and Dad got to buy for Shelbie.  He was so proud of the shirt he had picked out.

Mom, Blair and Aunt Lori

Grandaddy and Shelbie

Griffin, Sam, "Charleston"

Mom, Mattie and Grayson

Olivia on Christmas morning checking out  what Santa brought her

Can you tell I am a little obsessed with my niece and nephew?

This is Olivia's "Cheese" face when you tell her to smile for the camera!

And then....check out what "Charleston" gave me this year.  I AM IN LOVE! (yes with him too)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Friends!

1 comment:

Sara said...

"It's me and Aunt Blain!"
"No honey, that's Mommy."
"No, it's Aunt Blain!"

I love that :) Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas! xx