But in the meantime I will live vicariously through others. This includes Laura. She is the masterpiece behind Olive and Love. Check out her dining room. I WISH I had the guts (and the space) to pull this off in my house. Its genius and GORGEOUS!
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Shutter Wall
I am STILL in the process of creating our home. I promised Matt I would take my time, buy things that I LOVED and decorate in a way that we won't get tired of next week. So far so good and I am getting there.
But in the meantime I will live vicariously through others. This includes Laura. She is the masterpiece behind Olive and Love. Check out her dining room. I WISH I had the guts (and the space) to pull this off in my house. Its genius and GORGEOUS!
But in the meantime I will live vicariously through others. This includes Laura. She is the masterpiece behind Olive and Love. Check out her dining room. I WISH I had the guts (and the space) to pull this off in my house. Its genius and GORGEOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment