Friday, May 9, 2014

We Are All 30

Out of my Kernersville girlfriends, our last little bestest turned 30 the other weekend.
That's it; we are all in a new decade of our lives.  It's exciting!
We watched each other grow up from elementary school, to high school and college, some of us married, some of us living the single high life, some have two kiddos and one with three!
I love these girls and owe them for being my friend through thick and thin.  

This past weekend we celebrated Sarah.
Here's a little sneak peak of Sarah and I in 3rd grade.  Thank goodness times have changed and crimped hair is no longer the trend!
Sarah is on the left and yep, that's me in the middle :)
Sarah's husband threw her a surprise cookout at their house on Saturday and it was a fabulous day to catch up with the girls.

The weekend before, I was down at Emerald Isle Beach celebrating another bestest, Lauren.  We could have had better weather BUT...wine and fun girlfriends can't stop us from having the time of our lives!  Happy 30th Birthday Muse!


And..... just to give you a quick update on the two most special little people in life.....they are absolutely fabulous and growing like weeds.

It was a rainy day so playing in puddles was a MUST!

I love that these munchkins are only a hour and a half away from Charlotte because seeing their grin brightens my everyday!

No comments: