I was not blessed with a naturally high metabolism, but very well blessed with a palette that loves all foods.
Therefore, seeing myself pounds heavier at the beginning of May just down-right sucks. Worst is seeing my arms and legs, not toned and better yet, pasty white! (Am I giving you any hint that I popped into Old Navy yesterday and tried on their shorts that were on sale for $15? Ugh, what a sight.)
Anyway, I have to get a grip and get back on the bandwagon. It is a must that I take off these lb's that have found their way around my waist in the past seven months. It's make it or break it time.A very wise person once told me, "If you think you're hungry but don't want to eat an apple, then you are not hungry enough."
It's my spring motto. That, and to get my butt outside or to the gym. Wish me luck!
And yes, I did buy some shorts yesterday despite the fact. I am hoping these will get me through May and by the end of the month, they will be too big. Fingers crossed.
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |




No comments:
Post a Comment