Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bathroom Love

We have a bathroom in our downstairs that....looks like a bathroom.
It lacks character and style but at the end of the day, its not TERRIBLE so its on the back burner for a face lift.  When we moved in, I put in a new light fixture that was more our style and hung a new mirror that opened the space up.

I have dreams of one day creating it into something a little more like this:
via
I love the different materials and textures on the wall but at the same time, the simplicity. This also does not look to be THAT hard to do.

Our bathroom currently has a beautiful large Kohler sink which I plan to keep until the day I die.  The vanity it sits in; not so much.  I LOVE the vanity in this new bathroom and its natural wood look.

via

Do you think if I was a nice girl, the husband would give me a bathroom makeover for Christmas if I start asking now?!!! 

No comments: