Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Hubby Turns 30!

On Sunday, Matthew turned 30!
Since Matt and my brother-in-law Sam planned a fabulous 30th birthday in Key West for Blair and I, I really wanted to do something special for the birthday boy.  We ruled out going out of town because he wanted as many friends as possible to help him celebrate.
After many debates and  options, he decided he wanted to smoke a pig and have everyone over for a big BBQ at our house.  (I guess it is a man thing to want to cook a giant hog in a smoker for 16 hours and drink beer as you watch it roast.  Me, I would rather not work on my birthday but whatevs!)

Long story short, the BBQ was a huge success and Matt's pig cooking abilities could put up a test to Smithfields!

We are so blessed and thankful to have such wonderful friends and family and the day couldn't have been more perfect without everyone there helping us celebrate Matt's 30th!

(Of course I only took pictures before most people arrived but, just had to share the few I do have!)


 
I ordered this cute sign on PersonalizedMall.com !

We had the cornhole boards out and the cooker set up in the driveway.

Some of our girly friends that came to celebrate the birthday boy!

Sister and Sam

Happy Birthday Hunny!  Can't wait to see what kind of party we throw in another 30 years!!

No comments: