Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I LOVE My Neighborhood!

When Matt and I feel in love with Beverly Woods East and decided that it was where we wanted to lay down our roots in our first home, I could have never imagined how blessed we would be to get the most amazing neighbors. 
I joined the BWE Women's Club the same year we moved in and have loved every minute of the time I have spent with some of the most amazing women in Charlotte.

Several weeks ago, we met and stuffed stockings for the Billingsville Elementary After School program..... well.... stuffed stockings and also drank a little wine :)

Merry Early Christmas to the Wonderful Children at Billingsville Elementary!
Group Pic!

We were able to stuff 45 stockings for the girls and boys.

Kerri working hard to stuff a boys stocking.

Katie and Anni

All the ladies brought so many good options this year for the kiddos!

The little girls table.

No comments: