Thursday, December 18, 2014

Put A Brick On Their Head


Last weekend I was supposed to go back to Kernersville to see the family and my girlfriends.  Well the plague of a stomach bug broke out among my parents, sister and brother-in-law so I stayed my distance in Charlotte.
I called Blair Saturday afternoon to check on everyone and see how they were feeling and she told me that earlier in the morning Livi had come into her room to check on Blair and Sam.  As soon as Blair told Livi that she wasn't feeling any better, Livi's response was, "Well don't worry mommy, Aunt Blain is coming today so she can just take care of me and Jack!"  
OMG melt my heart.  After Blair told me this I felt so guilty for choosing not to go and mad at Blair for not telling Livi that I wasn't going to make it.  (Blair then informed me Livi had thrown up in her bed during nap time about an hour before our phone conversation; she had the same stomach bug....guilt dissolved just a little :)  )

Long story short...I love these little doodles with all my heart and they are growing up so darn fast.  Is it acceptable to put bricks on their head and hope they do not get any bigger?!

Breakfast with Santa at Church

Livi before school yesterday


No comments: