Moving has begun.
I had everything packed up before going back to Kernersville for Christmas this past weekend.
As soon as I got off work yesterday, I started carrying stuff over by the car full.
Well, for Christmas, Santa brought me a solid head and chest cold. (I must have been on the naughty list!)
As soon as I got off work yesterday, I started carrying stuff over by the car full.
Well, for Christmas, Santa brought me a solid head and chest cold. (I must have been on the naughty list!)
The process of moving and and having a cold simply do not go together! Let’s just say this has not started like I had imagined; my enthusiasm is a little short as well as my patience.
But then again, maybe my luck is better than the poor person who owns this car:
New York City Sanitation Worker Wrecks Ford Explorer - Watch more Funny Videos
So, long story short. It’s moving week.
Christmas updates and many many pictures will come next week when I have my desk and internet back up and running!
Happy Holiday and New Years Friends!


1 comment:
Good luck moving! I hope you feel better!!
Post a Comment