Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She Is My Little Supermodel

I love her. I swear, during the weeks when I am away from her, I miss her sweet baby smell. I want to kiss her little head and play with her little Mohawk. I love how she already thinks she is a big girl, babbling and making noises all the time.

Tomorrow she will be three weeks old. I never knew it was possible to love her any more than I thought I already did the day she was born, but every day I love her more. I might have a slight OCD with my niece; she is just the most precious thing I have ever laid eyes on.

I went home last Sunday after Jackie and Michaels wedding to see her and have dinner with mom, dad, sister and Sam and I could have eaten her little toes and hands off because she was so freaking cute. She spit up all over my dress; I don’t care…its Olivia, she can get away with murder in my book!

I have tons of pictures from her birthday on March 27th but here is a couple to start with…more to come tomorrow! (Be prepared, I’m sure she will start showing up ALL over my blog)
I am the proudest Aunt ever!

(sorry, the pictures are in no particular order)

Sam, Sister and Miss Olivia Claire
The Howard Family
She is perfect and looks pretty in pink!
This was her first headshot after she was born! Baby supermodel...I think so!
I know I am 26 but it still blows my mind that Blair and Sam created this little thing!
She HATED having her hands covered up and only hours old, knew how to hold her daddy's hand.
The proud father!
Sam is such a good daddy. Olivia is going to be a mommy and daddy's girl!
G.A.L = Great Aunt Lori

Talking baby talk to her already....about to go in for the kill on her sweet little fingers!
Mom and I after staying up all night waiting to meet Livi!

No comments: