.
"Charleston" and I headed to Kernersville this weekend to hang out with my family. On Saturday morning I attended a mother-daughter brunch at my church with my mom, sis, neice, grandmother, aunt, and two cousins while dad and "Charleston" went turkey hunting (boys-will-be-boys). As cheesy as the brunch was at times, it was also the most amazing feeling to look around the table and see how lucky I am to have such beautiful and strong women as my role models.
The rest of the weekend included a surprise birthday party with friends, church on Sunday and a baby shower for Sister on Sunday afternoon. It really has not hit me yet that we are going to have another baby in the family in just a month, especially a little boy which Blair and Sam have named Jackson!
After seeing all the cute little boy clothes, I am so ready to hug, squeeze and kiss on my little nephew!
But until then I will continue to spoil this little peanut who is getting cuter and cuter by the minute:
Olivia on Saturday morning, bed-head-and-all, enjoying cartoons and Apple Jacks
The bed head was fixed but cartoons and breakfast were still not over...
Aunt Blain loves you Olivia Claire!
Happy Monday Friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment