Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunday Funday


A productive little Sunday.
When I arrived home from a weekend in Kernersville with Sis, "Charleston" was hard at work in the yard blowing and bagging leaves.  He did a pretty darn good job.  That large tree in the front yard, that extends waaaayyyyy beyond this picture, snows leaves all. day. long.  Ridiculous.
Being the nice girl that I am, I helped him finish bagging what he had left and then turned the tables....

I sat him down on the front porch, cracked him open a cold beer and begged him to go mattress and bedroom furniture shopping with me. 
Guess the cold beer and fluttering of the eyelashes worked because.....
 An hour later we were at Ashley Furniture picking out a KING mattress. YES!
I also wanted to show him a bedroom set that I have been eyeing and price shopping around.
 The beer and my charming begging ability must have really put a spell on my prince because this bedroom set is going to be delivered to our house in two short weeks!
He loved the furniture as much as I did and has been on board for a long time with us upgrading to a king bed.  We will now have "grown up" furniture in our master bedroom and a brand new KING mattress!  I can't wait!

1 comment:

design elements said...

beautiful house! lovely greetings

Maria