Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Down and Dirty In The Kitchen

.
I still have not had time to go visit the social security office to change my name and we have yet to receive a copy of our marriage license but....yesterday after work, I met Matt at the bank and he officially added me to his bank account; he really does plan to keep me :)

It was also a pleasant surprise to arrive home and find out that the husband had grocery shopped and dinner was planned and prepped in the refrigerator!  He sure was "sucking up" yesterday :)

On the menu was Low-Carb Burgers from The Pioneer Woman. They were  EXCELLENT!
As always, no matter if they tasted like poo, I will never turn down him wanting to plan, prep and cook dinner.  Forever grateful that he likes to get down and dirty in the kitchen as much as I do :)

Find the Low-Carb Burger recipe HERE

Quick i-phone snap before this plate got gobbled up


YUM.


No comments: