Monday, April 1, 2013
Meatloaf Anyone....???
For the LONGEST time I was a true believer that the words 'meat' and 'loaf' should NEVER EVER EVER be placed together. It's just weird. My momma is an excellent cook but growing up, meatloaf was simply just not a favorite of mine.
But....since I have been out on my own and experienced how difficult it can be to put a hot meal on the table, every night of the week, after a long work day, I now appreciate the simplicity of putting meat into the shape of a loaf. (Don't make fun of me)
Last week I cooked a meal every night. Even though the food on our honeymoon was beyond outstanding, it was nice to be back in my own kitchen. I decided to try my girl Gina's Turkey Meatloaf and it was a huge hit with the husband, and surprisingly myself! It will probably appear on my table now every couple weeks just because it was so darn inexpensive and easy.
Turkey Meatloaf - Get the recipe HERE.
(I covered my meatloaf in a little more sauce then the recipe called for. I also made some extra to heat up and pour over our leftovers the next day for lunch!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment