.
No, I am not lucky enough to have an upcoming trip planned to the city of Granada BUT, last night I did purchase the Granada Rug (blue) from Ballard Designs!!!
I previously purchased a chevron runner from Ballard for our upstairs hallway that was 2'6"x8'. I have really enjoyed it but, our upstairs hallway is 13 feet long and every time I walk over it, I feel like it is a TAD too short for the space. I have also been shopping around for rugs for our downstairs hallway by our backdoor and laundry room and I feel that the chevron runner (with it being and indoor/outdoor rug) would go much better in this space.
Therefore, when I saw a site wide 15%-off-sale yesterday at Ballard Designs, I jumped on a runner I have been eyeing for MONTHS now. It is the perfect size, 2'8"x10'. This will leave just enough room on either end to still show some of the hardwoods but, long enough to fit the space.
This will be the third Ballard Designs rug living in my home...can you say obsession. Everything at the store is just such good quality that I can't keep my finger off the ADD TO CART button!!!
(Ballard also had a 'free swatch' promotion so I ordered several samples of other rugs I have a crush on and possibly want for our dinning area!)
GRANADA RUG - BALLARD DESIGNS
I love "playing house" and making our home OURS!
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment