Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New Recipes From My Kitchen

A little bit of honesty coming out....
It's embarrassing to admit but for the longest time, Matt and I would get in bed (we usually always go to bed at the same time), cut the lights out, snuggle down and.......play Candy Crush.  I know, I know, seriously???  So much romance in our second year of marriage.

When I get stuck at a level or run out of lives, (and since i refuse to PAY Candy Crush) I move onto the next best thing...Pinterest.

I then keep myself up until all hours pinning dream kitchens and cute crafts that I will never have time to do.
On the flip side, I have my mouth to feed to the left of me (still crushing candies because he never dies) as I get his opinion on every good looking dinner recipe.  It is so convenient to have him right there to approve or disapprove of what could be on his plate next week.

Last week we tried two new recipes from my Food Board and both were winners!!

CROCK POT SESAME HONEY CHICKEN
From Skinnytaste
Recipe here: Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken


PESTO CHICKEN PASTA
From R & R Workshop
Recipe here:  Pesto Chicken Pasta


No comments: