The year of the dirty 30 continues as two of my besties started their 3rd decade of life.
They share 9/11 as their birthday so the weekend before, we surprised Leslie at The Station in Raleigh with a fabulous patio party.
I still wonder how I got so lucky to have such an amazing group of women to call my friends.
The weekend after, we celebrated Jackie in Morehead City with some sand, sun, boat and beach time.
Over the past 7 years, it has taken some adjustment to come to the realization that we do not all live in the same city anymore. As the years pass and we continue to disperse throughout the country, I hope that we can still take the time to travel and meet up so that we can make memories together on these special milestones in life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE AND JACKIE!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER 30 YEARS!






No comments:
Post a Comment