I told you guys several months ago that we were creating the dear husband a "man cave" in our downstairs area. Last night he finally admitted that it's no longer a TRUE man cave and....he was OK with it! (must have been the paint fumes)
I had a vision for this room and it is finally coming together.
I do want it to be a place where Matt can enjoy his football and UNC basketball games, hunting shows and occasional trashy reality TV, but I also want it to be a "family" area that is pretty and inviting.
We hired Presley Custom Homes to build cabinets and built-ins on either side of the fireplace, a mantel, surround, and to build out our mudroom with my vision of function and storage. Thank you Houzz.com!
As of yesterday, all the cabinets, trim and molding got their first coat of primer and I could not be more happy with the work that Nathan and James are putting into our house.
These two spaces have come such a long way from yellow wood paneling walls with mint green molding. I cannot wait to see the final product!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment