I have tried to cut down on the amount of lunch meat I eat due to its high sodium content so I needed a new alternative so I could get my groceries and get out of the store. I needed something I could pack in my lunchbox and something that I could either eat cold or heat up with the help of a microwave.
The perfect solution:
Green Giant Fresh Steam in the Bag veggies:
I bought the Broccoli Medley, Snap Peas and Snow Peas
AND
Harris Teeter Farmers Market Microwavable sweet potatoes.

Veggies and a sweet potato combined makes for a healthy hot lunch with a lot of flavor; way better then cold lunch meat ! I’m not the only one that has been experimenting in the kitchen. “Charleston” has been whipping up some pretty serious concoctions in his own kitchen….check out his masterpieces this week:
Pizza with buffalo chicken...


No comments:
Post a Comment