Last week I ran out of body wash so on the way home from work I stopped into CVS to buy more. I don’t know what sparked the purchase, maybe the screaming toddler blocking the aisle crying for some nasty gummy things, but there was a display of Olay Bar Soap in the front so I scooped up a package and checked out. I came home with 4 bars of the Olay Ultra Moisture Bars and stuck one in the shower with a wash rag.
Over the past week I have used this soap every morning in the shower and my skin, without a shadow of a doubt, has never been so soft and honestly glowing. I don’t even have to use lotion anymore! This stuff lathers like butter and smells like clean laundry. “Charleston” even made a comment this weekend about how soft my skin felt compared to what it used to…. (And yes, he made the comment just like in the Olay commercials where we were rolling around in expensive, thick, white sheets that look like clouds and white curtains hanging over open windows and blowing in the summer breeze …ha ha ha, juuuuuuust kidding)
Anyway, I will never go back to body wash. That is a bold statement but I am sticking to it. I will be an Olay bar soap fan until the day I die. It’s that serious.
Olay, do you need a new spokesperson by any chance?!!! Move over Jessica Beil, here I come!



No comments:
Post a Comment