.
WE ARE GOING CAMPING!
I am so excited. This coming weekend "Charleston" and I are headed to Pipestem State Park in West Virginia to meet a bunch of our friends to camp.
The occasion? My brother-in-law's BIRTHDAY!
Yesterday, "Charleston" and I ran all around Charlotte getting our stuff together for the trip. We own most of the items we need to camp but were missing two staples: sleeping bags
Instead of borrowing two bags from his parents we decided that it would be worth our money to buy our own.
"Charleston" found his at R.E.I and I got mine at Dick's Sporting Goods.
We were like little kids in the candy store when we got home so we had to pull them out before bed and try them out:
How do we look?
ready to face the wilderness?!
I tried to get "Charleston" to buy one of the double bags for both of us to sleep together but he was having NONE of that! I just don't know why... :)
I tried to get "Charleston" to buy one of the double bags for both of us to sleep together but he was having NONE of that! I just don't know why... :)
Happy Birthday Sam! Can't wait to celebrate you this weekend under the stars!


No comments:
Post a Comment