.
I missed my WW Weigh-In two Wednesdays ago due to the house inspection so this week I was weighing in for both week nine and ten and..........
I lost 2.8 lbs in the last two weeks bringing my total to 14lbs! Yay me!
Last Friday night, "Charleston" had gone to stay with Sister and Sam so that he could hunt in Greensboro early the next morning. Therefore I had the house to myself and I took the opportunity to enjoy some wine and do a little SPRING cleaning! I switched the clothes out of my closet, winter to summer, and in the process of doing so, stumbled upon a pair of jeans. They were a pair of Sevens that I purchased my sophomore year of college. I have not worn these bad boys in FOREVER because A. they are worn to death and B. they have not fit in years. Well guess what? They fit again! I almost cried I was so happy.
For years I have been wanting to lose just this little bit of weight that has been dragging me down and its finally happening. I'm disappointed that it took me this long to admit that I needed some help but then again, better late then never!
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment