When I book a hair appointment I always go in with a plan.
I have tried every hair color out there including an accidental purple so needless to say I am never scared to try something new. The length has seen 4 inches and 14 inches (although not in a looonnnggg time) so the cut never scares me either. Therefore I don't know why I try and come up with a plan of action before my appointments because the same thing happens every time......
Yesterday, my plan was a more natural color brown highlight and a shorter bob cut.
And....
.....
....
....
.....
.....
....
....
...
..
this is what I walked away with:
I am a light blonde.!
My "hair girl" did good; she talked me into it and I went with her.
(Now I need to get a little sun this weekend so I don't look so washed out!)
Happy Friday Friends!
(And of course I couldn't leave you all for an entire weekend without a picture of the cutest niece and nephew on the planet!)
Sister sent me these pics this morning as the kiddo's were watching cartoons on her bed!
Olivia Claire
Baby Jackson
Melt my heart


No comments:
Post a Comment