Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Samantha and Kevin's Wedding

.
This past Friday, I took a half day at work (which gets me out of the office at 10ish!  There are some perks to going in at 5:30!) and headed to Kingsport, TN with "Charleston" for his cousin Samantha's wedding.  One word to describe the weekend:  BEAUTIFUL
The weather was BEAUTIFUL, The Oaks Castle where they got married was BEAUTIFUL and Samantha was a BEAUTIFUL bride!
Evidence:

Samantha and Kevin are two of the sweetest people placed on this planet and I envy them more then anything on how laid back both of their personalities are.  When the bride and groom are calm and always collected, it makes for the most relaxing weekend and atmosphere.

They did the best job of keeping a guest list of 200 feeling like a small intimate wedding.  I would also take a stab at saying that 150 of those guests were family which made this day even more special.


Samantha is "Charleston's" cousin on his mom's side of the family so I think the highlight for me was meeting EVERY single family member related to Barbara.  They live all over the U.S. so in the three years "Charleston" and I have been dating we have not had the opportunity to see them all. Now I do not have to meet them for the first time on our wedding day which was icing on the cake. 
I know I have said it a million times but I do not think I could be more blessed to be marrying into one of the most amazing families I could have ever asked for.

"Sorry bud, you picked me!"

Congratulations to MR. and MRS.  KEVIN PITTMAN!
Samantha and Kevin, we love you both and hope you have the most amazing honeymoon in Mexico! (and thanks for making "Charleston" an usher so that he could wear a bow-tie for the first time....I think he looks like a stud!)


No comments: