I have yet to post any interior pictures of our new house for one reason....
There is still nothing in it!
Unless you love the look of random furniture and blank walls I have nothing to share.
I am ready to get knee deep in decorating and buying "big girl" furniture but want to get through the first couple months to see what our monthly expenses are going to be with utilities etc. That way I know what I have left over each month to play with and save with.
Our house has four bedrooms, one of which we will be using as an office. It also has two "living room" spaces, both of which we are going to use as comfy casual "family space." (Comfy casual family space in my dictionary means it has to have a TV!)
The furniture that was in our old living room at the apartment is now in the smaller of the two living rooms at the new house. That particular space just needs a little decoration and we will be good to go!
With that I am left with three main spaces to decorate:
1. larger living room
2. office
3. master bedroom
All of which need furniture!
(Now you see where the dollar signs are popping up!)
Scary.
So...we will take it nice and slow and improve as we feel ready to spend the money.
Therefore, I will leave you with several pictures of a masterpiece of a living room that I would LOVE to recreate in my house one day!
via Laura Casey Interiors here in Charlotte





No comments:
Post a Comment