Sunday, September 9, 2012

Furniture Purchase

.
When we bought our house, I knew from the beginning we had a serious issue.....lack of furniture.  We only own one bed, one desk, one couch, and one coffee table.  Our new house has four bedrooms and two living rooms.  Therefore, our house is really empty but I promised myself I was not going to go out and purchase just any furniture to fill it up.  I was going to take my time and buy quality pieces that I really love.

Several months ago I saw a chair at Rooms To Go and since then I have not stopped thinking about it. Therefore, I decided yesterday that I had slept on it enough and I was ready to buy it.....So buy it I did!
I am so excited for it to come in and see what it looks like in the upstairs living room!

Meet my new chair! 




No comments: