Friday, September 14, 2012

Part Of The Package

.
It's true.  When you marry him...you get them....
and I am not talking about his family (although true statement as well)
I am talking about his friends.
When "Charleston" and I finally got to the serious point in our relationship that I knew, even without a ring, that this was forever, I asked if we could stop using the phrases "your friends" or "my friends"; they are "our friends." 
Sure, these special people originated in one of our backgrounds but, from this point forward, they will be as important in both of our lives and I love them like they are my own.

"Charleston" has a solid group of guys that he grew up with and some he met in college.  Each guy is married and never in a million years could I have asked for a better group of "wives" to join. 

Each lady is unique in her own way and they are all absolute sweethearts.  They accepted me as who I am and welcomed me with open arms.  Some of the most memorable nights that "Charleston" and I have had were with these girlies and their husbands.  Best part is, majority of the time, we don't even hang out with the boys; girls rule boys drool.
 I couldn't ask for a better friend group to be marrying into!

L to R:  Mandy, Me, Melissa, Heather, Alicia
please don't make fun of my tan.  i over did it at the beach the day before!


Melissa, Heather and I out to dinner at Savor in Charlotte. The storm going on outside didn't put a damper on this night!


Marla, Melissa, Mandy, Heather and I





A little Halloween action in Raleigh at Carter's house.


Marla, Me, Mandy, Alicia, Heather, Melissa



No comments: