.
Don't you just love it when you score a good deal?
I bought a maxi dress the other day on sale from Belk and thought while I was there I would find a cute belt to pair it with. (I know it's becoming a little late in the year for maxi dresses but....HONEYMOON is on my mind! )
I was in the belt "department" of Belk and nothing was really standing out to me. It all looked "old woman-ish" UNTIL I found this little tan number on a manikin.
I asked the lady if I could remove it to try it on and sure enough, perfect fit! SWEET.
The tag was attached with a price of $55.00. GULP...(Jesus, that's crazy.)
The sales associate informed me that it was on sale so I was hoping it would bring it down to maybe $30ish...its Michael Kors, I could swing that.
She rang it up.....
...
...
...
...
$6.92!
Whoooooo hooooooo.
$6.92 for a Michael Kors belt originally priced at $55!
Of course I asked if that was correct and she reassured me yes; it had gone on sale several weeks ago and they "sold out." This one was forgotten on the manikin so it got marked down to one of their bottom line sale prices.
$ Pure heaven in my pocket $
(and around my waist!)




No comments:
Post a Comment