.
I was going through my file box the other day as I was getting my tax papers together and ran across my "personal" file. Over the years I have dropped all kinds of cards, invitations etc that I just wanted to hold onto for a little longer.
I found this card that "Charleston" gave me on our one year anniversary.
I knew all along this man was a keeper. Melt my heart.
"One year ago today you came into my life and every moment since then has been filled with happiness and joy. You are the most beautiful, amazing woman that I have ever met and these are not words to describe how much you mean to me. I love you more and more everyday and I know that the number of our anniversaries will only be limited by the length of our lives." ~ "Charleston"


No comments:
Post a Comment