No no, don't get too excited. "Charleston" and I are NOT remodeling our house. With our wedding in 19 days (holy moly!!!) we definitely do not have the time, spare cash or the appropriate stress level to accommodate the start of a remodel at this time! We were just saying this morning how we can't wait to start saving again, starting with our tax refunds, so that we can do something fun to our house this year... but...for now, I will just live vicariously through these guys.....
I found this remodel through a design blog that I read regularly. It has to be one of the cutest little houses I have seen go from zero to hero.
Check it out!!!!
Outside Before:
Outside After:
So stinking cute!
If you think that's good, check out the inside here: Farmhouse Remodel
This little gem has so much character now!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment