Saturday night we had a plan to meet some friends at Selwyn Pub for a couple drinks. "Charleston" wanted to cook a quick dinner before going and I have learned, if the man wants to make dinner....don't turn down the offer. Grab a glass of wine, sit back and just enjoy!
He started the meal by marinading two pork tenderloins all afternoon.
He then butterflied them and stuffed each with sundried tomatoes, small cubes of goat cheese, basil spread, and fresh garlic.
Once stuffed, they were tied with string to keep the deliciousness inside.
He then placed them on our charcoal grill, seared once on each side and then moved off the direct coal to slowly cook.
I decided to pitch in and make some veggie skewers to grill as our side dish.
Onion, Mushroom, Red Pepper and Green Pepper
Successful little meal! I prefer to eat dinner at home any night over going out!!!
LOVE THIS MAN!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment