Meet my Aunt -
Lori Higgins Rohs
No other word describe her but fabulous. She is an amazing intelligent woman, incredible mother of three, and as you can see absolutely beautiful.
(Her ONLY downfall....she's a UNC Tarheel, but we forgive her)
I was so thankful that she came with us on my bachelorette weekend in Atlanta. The experience would not have been the same without her!
We had an absolute blast!
Me, Aunt Lori, Sister Blair
(personal portraits in a dark cab with a flash never work out that well! ha ha)
Aunt Lori went to dinner with us Friday night at Ecco and then to Whiskey Park to sip cocktails and dance the night away!
and that's exactly what we did....
"Shorty get down, Good Lord
Baby got 'em open all over town"
"Gettin paid is her forte
Each and every day true player way
I can't get her outta my mind
I think about the girl all the time"
"East side to the west side
Push your fat rides it's no surprise
She got tricks in the stash
Stacking up the cash
Fast when it comes to the gas"
"I like the way you work it (no diggity)
I got to bag it up"
"Hey yo hey yo hey yo hey yo
Hey yo hey yo hey yo"
And that was just PART of night one!
I love you Aunt Lori and thank you for being there and making my weekend so special!
(photo credit given to Ms. Sara Ted Boehm)
More pictures to come of the rest of the weekend with my fabulous G/F's!


1 comment:
We all want to be Aunt Lori :)
Post a Comment