Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Crockpot Parmesan Ranch Mushrooms


I LOVE to entertain and have family and friends over but I feel like all to often I end up feeding them the same thing.  I am afriad they might stop coming back.

Therfore, one night we did the usual steaks and corn-on-the-cob on the grill but instead of a salad, I did these AMAZING Crockpot Parmesan Ranch Mushrooms that I found on the blog, Riches to Rags by Dori.

These mushrooms were heavenly.  I even made them again the next night, just for me and Matt, as an appetizer.

I promise.... If you even slightly like mushrooms, you will LOVE these.

Crockpot Parmesan Ranch Mushrooms

Ingredients
Two packages fresh mushrooms
1 stick of butter
1 package of Hidden Vallen Ranch Dressing
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese

Directions
Melt the butter in a bowl and add the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Package.  Mix well and pour over Mushrooms in the Crockpot.  Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.  Cook in the Crockpot for 4 hours on low.  
via

via



No comments: