
It's Friday and I am exhausted.
Last night was the Second String Santa event here in the Queen City and even though I had the best time…getting home at 11:30pm, going to bed at 12:00am and waking up at 4:15am really puts a damper on my mood today. I have to snap out of it. The fun doesn’t stop. It’s the weekend!!!
Tonight I am headed to Greensboro to stay with “Charleston” and tomorrow we are off to Raleigh for Ashley and Paul’s wedding. I am excited to spend the weekend with my girls and “Charleston” and always LOVE LOVE LOVE going back to Raleigh to visit!!! The wedding is going to be gorgeous (Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Lackey!) and I can’t wait to share some pictures when I get back!
Enjoy your weekend friends!
Last night was the Second String Santa event here in the Queen City and even though I had the best time…getting home at 11:30pm, going to bed at 12:00am and waking up at 4:15am really puts a damper on my mood today. I have to snap out of it. The fun doesn’t stop. It’s the weekend!!!
Tonight I am headed to Greensboro to stay with “Charleston” and tomorrow we are off to Raleigh for Ashley and Paul’s wedding. I am excited to spend the weekend with my girls and “Charleston” and always LOVE LOVE LOVE going back to Raleigh to visit!!! The wedding is going to be gorgeous (Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Lackey!) and I can’t wait to share some pictures when I get back!
Enjoy your weekend friends!
I shall return on Monday!
I leave you with the shoes I am wearing to the wedding… aaahhhhh…they are my fave!!!
click to view larger



No comments:
Post a Comment