Thursday, December 3, 2009

"Every Kiss Begins with Blain"

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
I've got braclets and earings a-plenty
Ive got rings and necklaces galore
You want silver bangles?
I've got twenty.
But who cares? No big deal. I want more." - The Little Mermaid with a twist of "Blain"
"Charleston" pointed out the other day that one of the first things he noticed about me was that I loved to accesorize.
I do.
He wasn't lying.
I will take the same black shirt and skinny jeans and add new earings, a necklace and braclets to it and I have an entirly new outfit.
I don't buy jewerly to go with clothes; I buy clothes to go with jewerly.
The best part of my bad habit - I am a bargin jewerly shopper.
I don't buy expensive jewerly. (There isn't a single diamond in my collection.)
I buy jewerly when I see it on sale.
Why do I do this?
Because, for instance, as soon as you really need a specific color necklace (like red for a WOLFPACK football game) you can never find one that you like in the stores.
It's always my luck.
So if I see something on sale, I buy it.
It will get worn.
I promise you.
At some point I will make it a staple with my attire.
Below is my collection.
I keep in my closet in these cute hanging organizers I found at Stein Mart.
Yes, there is a front and a back to these organizers and almost all pockets are full.
I might have a slight issue.
Who fuels my jewerly fire?: Handpicked, Express, Aldo and a couple more I will keep as my personal secrets.
Front Side
click to view larger
Back Side
click to view larger

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You also bargain buy jewelry because you lose is so easily or ends up at Blair's :)