
I want a duck.
End of story.
I have asked for years
and years
and years.
I used to ask so much when I was younger that Joan and Mom bought me a fake one so I would hopefully shut up . . . it was such a tease that it made me want one even more. (The thing actually looked possessed and it still sits on my bookshelf at home. why mom, seriously? Take it down, that thing is scary!)
I want him white with orange feet and I want to call him Ted.
End of story.
I have asked for years
and years
and years.
I used to ask so much when I was younger that Joan and Mom bought me a fake one so I would hopefully shut up . . . it was such a tease that it made me want one even more. (The thing actually looked possessed and it still sits on my bookshelf at home. why mom, seriously? Take it down, that thing is scary!)
I want him white with orange feet and I want to call him Ted.
I will train Ted.
I will walk Ted.
We will be best buds.
This year is no exception…Ted will be at the top of my Christmas list AGAIN.




No comments:
Post a Comment