Monday, October 25, 2010

In Needed A Dose Of O.C.

I was missing my weekly dose of little miss Livi, therefore “Charleston” and I headed to Kernersville Friday night to stay with my Sister and Sam and to spend some quality time with my niece! I am such a proud aunt that it is stupid ridiculous; I just love her little face so freaking much! She played, ate, pooped, slept, played, ate, pooped, slept…you know, the usual 5 month old schedule. Life is good.

Olivia is such a good baby. She never cries, sleeps through the night, and smiles CONSTANTLY. The cutest thing is to watch “Charleston” and my brother-in-law Sam interact with her. Seeing Blair as a mother comes as no shock; she is a natural. Throughout life Blair and I babysat A LOT so seeing sister raise her own child just looks normal. But to see guys in their 20s, interacting with a baby, is the most precious thing ever. Sammie and “Charleston” look like pros. It all just melts my heart.

*click any pic to view larger*
Olivia Claire was excited to eat some peaches!
I just love that little bird mouth!
Livi has gotten to be such a big girl; being able to sit up in her chair for meal time!

No comments: